Download One Piece Burning Blood For FREE on PC – Released on September 1, 2016, One Piece Burning Blood is a fighting game based on the anime “One Piece”. Learn how to download and install One Piece Burning Blood for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD OVERVIEW
One Piece Burning Blood is a fighting game based on the anime series “One Piece”. The game features a cel shaded art style similar to the anime show itself and also has an advanced battle system that allows you to perform special attacks and block enemy attacks. This game is played as a 1 on 1 fighting game. Overall One Piece Burning Blood is a dynamic and colorful fighting game that features the most famous pirate Monkey D. Luffy. If you are into the anime series itself or into Mortal Kombat X type games, you will definitely enjoy One Piece Burning Blood.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once One Piece Burning Blood is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to One Piece Burning Blood.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside The One Piece Burning Blood folder and run the “PlayOPBB.exe” application and you should be good to go. You can also right click the launcher and create a shortcut to desktop.
- Have fun & play! You don’t need to install it, as it’s already unpacked and installed for you. (Make sure to run the game as administrator to avoid crash and save problems within the game).
NOTE: UPON EXTRACTING THE .ZIP FILE YOU WILL BE ASKED FOR A PASSWORD. THE PASSWORD TO UNLOCK THE ZIP FILE IS CROHASIT.COM
Processor: Intel® Core i3 3.7 GHz or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 2 GB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space