Download WWE 2K16 for FREE on PC – Created by Yuke’s visual concept and WWE 2K16 Free Download was published by 2K Sports, WWE 2K16 is a fighting wrestling game that was released on March 11, 2016 for the PC. Some of the fan favorite features and game modes have made their way back in this game. Learn how to download and Install WWE 2K16 for free in this article and be sure to share with your friends.
WWE 2K16 OVERVIEW
WWE 2K16 has got more than 120 playable characters which include Stone Cold Steve Austin, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose and Finn Balor etc. In this game you can also play as Terminator T-800 from Terminator and Terminator 2 Judgment Day movie. This game has also introduced 30 new moves which includes Avalanche Ramand Sidewinder Suplex. With impressive graphics and fighting combat, this game does not fail to impress. So what are you waiting for? Download the game and give it a try!
How to Download WWE 2K16
- Click the WWE 2K16 Free Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once WWE 2K16 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to WWE 2K16” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the WWE 2K16 folder and run the setup.
- Click Install and let WWE 2K16 install. Once completed, you may get a couple of pop ups to pages, just close out of them and click on WWE 2K16 on your desktop & play!
Processor: Intel® Core™ Duo E6600, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400 or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 1 GB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 44 GB available space